More than 3 billion of the people in today’s world are using digital tools such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google and other social media every day. Which is a huge number and hence there is huge marketing opportunity in the digital space.
Digital marketing is communicating value to customers or marketing using digital tools. Traditional marketing relies on tools like newspaper, Radio, TV, Magazines etc. Digital marketing is made up of tools such as search engines, social media, blogging or video creation, email marketing etc.
Digital marketing help advance an organization or brand using one or more of the various digital channels, such as email, cellular phones, social networks and is extremely effective due to the technology advancements. The technologies and marketing software provide end to end solutions for automating inbound marketing, lead management, social media marketing, Search marketing, email marketing, sales management dashboards and analytics to get consumer responses and market insights. There are many marketing software’s tools in digital marketing space such as Marketo, Vocus, Hubspot, Yesware, Sailthru, Optimove, LocalVox, MailChimp, Demanbase and many more.
This digital marketing industry is expected to generate more than 20 lakh jobs by the year 2020. Hence the future of a career in this industry definitely looks promising.
The Digital Marketing programme provide a comprehensive overview of the digital marketing landscape and cover multiple courses
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Conversion Optimization
- Digital Marketing Software tool
Skills required to become a digital marketing expert
- Understanding the Marketing fundamentals- which means understanding the consumer decision journey
- Advertising Channels – understand how Paid and Organic Channels work
- Understand the Channel strategy – which channels will get you more results
- Communication – Different layers of communications across the consumer decision journey
- Data – what data and where is the data. Data is distributed at multiple places like Google analytics, CRM . Need to understand the key metrics to capture and how to analyse the data
- Technical Skills – Design of frond end and develop the back end
- Product Marketing – Understand the product packaging and communication around the product
- Content Marketing Certification
- Facebook Marketing Master Certification
- Google AdWords Certifications
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification