Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), provides a best practice framework for managing IT services. It defines the detailed processes for identifying, planning, designing, managing, improving and supporting IT services.
In current scenario, where all industries are going through a digital transformation, there is immense requirement for IT service providers to provide best IT services aligned to customer businesses and customer goals using design thinking and innovation across the service lifecycle.
The latest version is ITIL V3. This version is lifecycle based approach as compared to ITIL V2 which is process based approach. ITIL V3 also has a separate process for security management. It has total of 26 processes and 4 functions. Process defines policies, standards, activities, and instructions. A function is defined as tools required to carry out one or more processes.
ITIL core publications include five manuals: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Management.
This course will be very beneficial to IT professionals and students perusing career in IT. The course will cover the below topics
- Service Strategy
- Service management for IT Services
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management for IT services
- Business relationship Management
- Service Design
- Service Catalog Management
- Service Level Management
- Design coordination
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Supplier Management
- Service Transition
- Transition Planning and Support
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Knowledge Management
- Change Evaluation
- Service Validation and testing
- Service operation
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Management
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- Continual Service improvement
- Seven steps improvement process
- Service desk
- It operations management
- Technical management
- Application management
ITIL Certification Courses
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
- ITIL Practitioner Certification.
- ITIL Intermediate Certification.
- ITIL Expert Certification.
- ITIL Master Certification.